Forbes Street Studios joins Abbey Road and others in UMG's portfolio
CMU’s One Liners: Universal Music, Isle Of Wight Festival, Garth Brooks, more | Complete Music Update
With the rise of the Internet of Things and the increasing connectivity of smart home technologies, the way in which the industry operates in relation to consumers is changing, as music streaming and discovery become increasingly integrated into homes. _______________________________ Guest post by Beth Kotz The steady march of progress…
Attention music shoppers: Some of those random sellers atop the price search listings on Amazon — you know, the ones offering CDs for a few cents less than Amazon while still boasting the "Fulfillment By Amazon" (FBA) button — may be too good to be true. Independent music trade organization A2IM issued a warning on Tuesday (Oct. 18) alleging a possible rash of counterfeiting across the mega-retailer, with rights holders and labels getting the shaft.
- Spotify quer ajudar artistas e gravadoras a emplacarem músicas em playlists
- Após cinco anos de disputa com Google, Ecad faz 1º repasse a autores de músicas por vídeos no YouTube
- Principais Gravadoras Exigem Mais Lugares Nas Playlists Do Spotify.
- O INSTAGRAM SE TORNARÁ O NOVO MELHOR AMIGO DA INDÚSTRIA DA MÚSICA?
- Nova plataforma de streaming de músicas do SBT tem frustrado os assinantes