With the rise of the Internet of Things and the increasing connectivity of smart home technologies, the way in which the industry operates in relation to consumers is changing, as music streaming and discovery become increasingly integrated into homes. _______________________________ Guest post by Beth Kotz The steady march of progress…
Attention music shoppers: Some of those random sellers atop the price search listings on Amazon — you know, the ones offering CDs for a few cents less than Amazon while still boasting the "Fulfillment By Amazon" (FBA) button — may be too good to be true. Independent music trade organization A2IM issued a warning on Tuesday (Oct. 18) alleging a possible rash of counterfeiting across the mega-retailer, with rights holders and labels getting the shaft.
- TWITCH FECHA ACORDO COM EDITORAS DE MÚSICA AMERICANA
- ENTENDA PORQUE A GLOBO ESTÁ INVESTINDO EM PODCASTS PARA AMPLIAR SUA AUDIENCIA
- Com ajuda de LUDMILLA, Djonga, MC Dricka e L7NNON, Spotify anuncia campanha de valorização da cultura preta
- TEATRO PRUDENTIAL FAZ PARCERIA COM BLUE NOTE RIO E ANUNCIA RETORNO DE EVENTOS COM PÚBLICO
- Amazon usa tecnologia de reconhecimento da palma da mão para liberar acesso a shows