To the surprise of no one, the Columbia chief lands the Sony CEO gig, as Doug Morris moves upstairs and a search begins for Rob Stringer's replacement.
With the rise of the Internet of Things and the increasing connectivity of smart home technologies, the way in which the industry operates in relation to consumers is changing, as music streaming and discovery become increasingly integrated into homes. _______________________________ Guest post by Beth Kotz The steady march of progress…
Attention music shoppers: Some of those random sellers atop the price search listings on Amazon — you know, the ones offering CDs for a few cents less than Amazon while still boasting the "Fulfillment By Amazon" (FBA) button — may be too good to be true. Independent music trade organization A2IM issued a warning on Tuesday (Oct. 18) alleging a possible rash of counterfeiting across the mega-retailer, with rights holders and labels getting the shaft.
- SOUNDCLOUD É AGORA UMA DISTRIBUIDORA: PLATAFORMA LANÇA FERRAMENTA PARA CRIADORES ENVIAREM MUSICA PARA SPOTIFY, APPLE MUSIC ETC.
- Net e Claro passam a oferecer conteúdo da Netflix
- GANHADORA DE RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4 PEDE MAIS APOIO E CITA PABLLO VITTAR COMO SUCESSO NA MÚSICA
- Artista canadense descobre nas redes sociais que suas obras foram plagiadas em Volta Redonda
- AUTORIDADES EUROPEIAS CHEGAM A UM ACORDO SOBRE O ARTIGO 13