From Drake to Sia to Shawn Mendes, today's superstars wouldn't be topping charts, filling arenas and disrupting the music business without the vision and hustle of these pioneering young executives.
Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC), creating global licensing and content solutions that make copyright work, announced the launch of RightFind Music, a search and file management website designed to help customers find, download, and manage music from APM Music’s collection of more than 500,000 tracks licensed for use in presentations and video.
CMU’s One Liners: Universal Music, Isle Of Wight Festival, Garth Brooks, more | Complete Music Update
With the rise of the Internet of Things and the increasing connectivity of smart home technologies, the way in which the industry operates in relation to consumers is changing, as music streaming and discovery become increasingly integrated into homes. _______________________________ Guest post by Beth Kotz The steady march of progress…
- Por que a Sony está lançando um serviço de streaming de alta resolução no Japão?
- Esta executiva quer igualdade de gênero na indústria musical
- SEGUNDO RELATÓRIO, GRAVADORAS INDEPENDENTES GANHARAM $6.9BN EM 2017, UM AUMENTO DE 10,9% NO SETOR.
- COM CANAL DE AVALIAÇÃO DE BRINQUEDOS, MENINO DE SETE ANOS É O YOUTUBER QUE MAIS FATURA NO MUNDO
- Deezer faz primeira campanha para TV nacional