Surpreendente prêmio ao americano foi anunciado nesta quinta-feira pela Academia Sueca
Want a new big number to whack into your music industry PowerPoint or Keynote presentations? Strategy Analytics has you covered.
“The research firm has published its latest report on the digital music market, focusing on mobile. The key claims: first that streaming will grow from 76% of mobile music revenues in 2015 to 95% in 2022; and second that in that time, the number of ‘mobile music users’ will double to 950 million.
There’s a degree of frustration with any report like this that focuses purely on ‘mobile’, given that streaming crosses devices and platforms. If someone is paying $9.99 a month for Spotify or Apple Music and listens on their phone, their computer and their connected hi-fi, how much of that money counts as ‘mobile’ anyway?”
- YouTube Music “Ones to Watch”: algoritmos revelam novos artistas em 2019.
- TAYLOR SWIFT ASSINA NOVO CONTRATO COM A UNIVERSAL MUSIC
- Diretor do Midem, Alexandre Deniot traz ao Rio o 1º fórum latino-americano da feira francesa
- Globo decidiu creditar ex-alunos após ter ameaçada estreia de “O Sétimo Guardião”
- YouTube mais uma vez implora que os usuários se voltem contra o artigo 13