How important are fan-generated, 'unauthorized' videos on Facebook? According to recently-released data, the answer isn't what the industry wants to hear.
Warner Music Group has sued a US strip club for copyright infringement.
Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC), creating global licensing and content solutions that make copyright work, announced the launch of RightFind Music, a search and file management website designed to help customers find, download, and manage music from APM Music’s collection of more than 500,000 tracks licensed for use in presentations and video.
With the rise of the Internet of Things and the increasing connectivity of smart home technologies, the way in which the industry operates in relation to consumers is changing, as music streaming and discovery become increasingly integrated into homes. _______________________________ Guest post by Beth Kotz The steady march of progress…
Attention music shoppers: Some of those random sellers atop the price search listings on Amazon — you know, the ones offering CDs for a few cents less than Amazon while still boasting the "Fulfillment By Amazon" (FBA) button — may be too good to be true. Independent music trade organization A2IM issued a warning on Tuesday (Oct. 18) alleging a possible rash of counterfeiting across the mega-retailer, with rights holders and labels getting the shaft.
- Oportunidades na Indústria da Música!
- Spotify compra participação do Distrokid para permitir uploads de músicas entre plataformas com o Spotify for Artists
- O SPOTIFY PERMITIRÁ QUE TODOS OS USUÁRIOS ADICIONEM SEUS PODCASTS
- ESTUDO DESCOBRE QUE A MAIORIA DAS EMPRESAS NÃO PAGAM LICENÇA PARA REPRODUZIR MÚSICAS
- Na era do streaming, artistas variam gêneros musicais para entrar nas playlists da moda